Exercise with Oxygen Training (EWOT)
What is EWOT?
EWOT is a multi-step method for oxygenating the body's tissues to promote whole body wellness.
How does EWOT work?
EWOT is a two-part process. The first part is exercising while breathing in high altitude-like oxygen conditions. This condition triggers an increased heart rate, faster breathing, and dilated blood vessels. The second part is flooding the body with a high concentration of oxygen. These two parts combines to help increase brain, cardiovascular, and vital organ health. During this process, the body will try to reroute as much blood as possible to its most important organs, the brain and the heart, going so far as to release stored blood from the spleen to improve perfusion. The perfusion allows for the cellular function of these organs to dramatically improve.
Who would EWOT help?
EWOT is beneficial for professional and amateur athletes looking to improve their endurance. It can also be used by climbers or those looking to improve their overall health.
EWOT treatment options
Do your EWOT training in our clinic.
- Training is overseen by An experienced technician.
- No need for space in your home to setup the equipment.
- You can experience the benefits without purchasing or committing to an extended rental period.
- Up front costs are the lowest for this option.
Rent an EWOT machine for training in the comfort of your own home.
- More scheduling flexibility than training in the clinic.
- Cost-effective solution if you know extended training will be beneficial.
- You can train using your own fitness equipment if you wish.
- Our knowledgeable staff will deliver the rental equipment, set it up, walk you through how to use it and pick it up at the end of your rental period.
Purchase an EWOT machine for ongoing training in your home.
- Purchasing a unit is the most cost-effective solution if you plan ongoing EWOT training.
- Our knowledgeable staff will deliver your unit to your home, set it up for you and make sure you know how to use it.
- We give a partial credit to patients who have trained at our clinic who ultimately decide to purchase their own unit.
Listen to how an injured athlete used Exercise with Oxygen Training (EWOT) to recover and train for the Chicago Triathlon.