Cerebral Palsy

We can serve cerebral palsy through the use of HBOT, EWOT, and Microcurrent.

HBOT

Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) can help people with cerebral palsy through helping promote neurogenesis (brain cell repair) and angiogenesis (blood vessel creation). New blood vessel growth in the brain can help the brain perfuse more oxygen, providing the brain cells with more efficient pathways for it to be oxygenated and thus help better restore itself

EWOT

Exercise with oxygen therapy (EWOT) can help people with cerebral palsy through improving endurance and strength.

Microcurrent

Microcurrent therapy can help people with cerebral palsy through

 

Condition Description

Cerebral Palsy is caused by damage or malformation to the brain in early stages of prenatal and newborn development. It is not a progressive disease, and rarely gets worse over time. However, its impact is life-altering.

Up to 85% of brain growth occurs during the first 3-5 years of life. The remaining 15% finishes throughout maturation into adulthood. Thus, earlier neurogenesis (brain cell repair) can go a long way to improve the brain of a child born with cerebral palsy.

 

Resources